Basic Policy Related to Handling of Specific Personal Information
INO Consulting Co., Ltd., (the “Company”), recognizes the social responsibility to protect individual numbers and personal information concerning specific individuals (collectively “Specific Personal Information”) during its handling of such, and hereby sets forth its basic policy (the “Policy”) related to the appropriate handling of Specific Personal Information
1.Scope of Use of Specific Personal Information
The Company shall specify the scope of work that requires the handling of personal numbers and other Specific Personal Information (personal numbers and personal information, full names, date of birth and other information related to personal numbers used for the performance of work) which shall be clearly defined by the manager handling the work. In addition, regulations on the handling of Specific Personal Information shall be created and a system for the handling of Specific Personal Information shall be established.
2.Safe Storage and Management Measures
The Company shall take appropriate management measures to prevent the unauthorized access to, loss or corruption of Specific Personal Information. When work involving the handling of Specific Personal Information is sub-contracted, only sub-contractors that have implemented proper management systems shall be selected and appropriate control and supervision shall be performed.
3.Observance of Related Laws and Regulations
The Company shall strictly observe all laws related to personal information and Specific Personal Information, government policies, guidelines pertaining to the proper handling of Specific Personal Information (Employer Section) and other regulations, and handle Specific Personal Information in an appropriate manner.
4.Purpose of Use
The Company shall use Specific Personal Information acquired from its employees or other third parties, and Specific Personal Information acquired based on outsourcing agreements within the scope required to perform the following tasks which require the use of personal numbers.
- Source deduction related tasks
- Preparation of filings for dependent deductions and applications for insurance premiums deductions and spousal special deductions
- Preparation of filings related to severance and retirement income
- Preparation of filings, notifications and applications related to home savings and personal pension plans
- Personal residence tax related tasks
- Employment insurance related tasks
- Health insurance and company contributed national pension related tasks
- Class 3 national pension notifications
- Other tasks related to each of items 1 through 8 above
5.Specific Personal Information Related Inquiries
Proper procedures for the appropriate and timely handling of complaints and inquiries related to the handling of Specific Personal Information have been established. Please direct questions or complaints related to the handling of Specific Personal Information to the contact that follows.
- Specific Personal Information Inquiries
- Direct inquiries to the Specific Personal Information Manager
- Tel: 03-5826-4470 10:00 to 16:00
- Email: info＠ino-consult.com
This Policy has been provided to all employees and has also been made available for outside public viewing. Furthermore, the Company provides training and education to all its employees in order to raise awareness of protection and management of Specific Personal Information.
Established: January 1, 2016
INO Consulting Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Takehiro Kimura